For years there’s been rainstorms obstructing the clarity of Deadpool’s sexuality but last night the skies cleared when current author Gerry Duggan confirmed Deadpool’s pansexuality on twitter.
While Commander Shepard, recovering from severe injuries caused during the final hours of the Reaper Invasion, was in a medically induced coma, the crew of the Normandy took part in an old tradition—writing messages on Shepard’s many casts.
- Shepard. - Wrex
- Better wake up soon, Shepard. My score’s so much higher than yours by now that you’ll never catch up. - Garrus
- IOU: one Canadian lager and a gorgeous view of the mountains. I’ll even let you have the last piece of bacon. Now that’s love, right? - Kaidan
- You know how to make the wisest of us worry, Shepard. - Liara
- Why is it we always have to meet like this, Shepard? What’s a girl got to do to get you off a hospital bed? - Miranda
- You’re making the rest of us look bad, you know that? - James
- Finally getting the rest you deserve, Shepard. Don’t turn into sleeping beauty on us, though. - Steve
- VARIOUS PICTURES OF STICK FIGURE JACK KICKING STICK FIGURE REAPER ASS
- WAKE Up SOOn SHEPURD! - GRUNT!!!!!
- Keelah se’lai, you bosh’tet—Rannoch awaits us both. - Tali
- This stuff they’ve made your casts out of’s pretty good for lighting matches on. - Zaeed
- JACK WAS HERE FIRST, FUCKERS!
- Kasumi was actually here first. - Kasumi
- Don’t worry, Shepard. I’ve beaten Garrus at chess. Helping keep his ego in check while you’re off duty. - Traynor
- I LOVE YOU SHEPARD! CONRAD VERNER YOUR #1 FAN!
- We will all have our time on the shore, Shepard. I am glad to know this is not yours. Not yet. - Kolyat
- A GAME OF TIC TAC TOE
- A DRAWING OF A BIOTIC GOD
- MULTIPLE HANAR
- ‘I SHOULD GO’
- I get it, okay? I felt guilty for you—for what happened to you for a long time. And maybe I won’t be able to look you in the eyes for a while, all right? But maybe, just maybe, I will. You saved as many of us as you could. EDI would’ve said nobody’s perfect. …Except for her. Glad you’re alive, commander. Man, it feels like I just blew an epic punchline. - J